Stuart Magog Graphic Design is the trading name of sole trader Stuart Magog. I am committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact me if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and I will gladly assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
I/Me (either capitalized or not) – Stuart Magog Graphic Design
Data Protection Principles
I promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. I only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- I will do my best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- I will do my best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from my records.
Data I gather
Information you have provided me with
This might be your e-mail address, name, telephone number etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a service or a quote.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your IP address. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use this website, your activities may be logged.
How I use your Personal Data
I use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide you with services that you have requested; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract
I use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, I Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing
On the ground of legitimate interest, I Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send a requested quote or requested information about my services
Who else can access your Personal Data
I do not share your Personal Data with third parties.
How I secure your data
I do my best to keep your Personal Data safe. I use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). I monitor my systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though I try my best I can not guarantee the security of information. However, I promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. I will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. I will do everything I reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Cookies and other technologies I use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using the website more convenient.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of the website.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Stuart Magog Graphic Design
Last modification was made 31/05/19.
Looking for a website for your business?
Call me today on or email email@example.com for a quote.